Thursday, June 7, 2018

Class 20, and last (easy 24 minutes)


This is farewell – for now. Though it’s the last time we’ll meet as this group, I hope it is not the end of running for you. I’ll consider the class a success if I see you again, on one of my half-marathon/marathon teams, at a race, or on the streets and trails of town.

I won’t suddenly forget you now that the class has ended (and my teaching at UO along with it). Feel free to contact me anytime if you have running questions or concerns.

I’ll post answers to the quiz after everyone who needed to complete it, does. Don’t worry, you all passed if attendance was ok! This is a summary of running lessons, if you care to see them.

TODAY’S OPTIONAL 24 MINUTES

(this was meant to be a relaxed recovery run, so I took no exact times and asked for no distances or paces in case you checked)

Daniel
Mak
Wyatt
Bill
Kelly
Omar
Kyle
Jules running for Elizabeth

(Photo: Most of our spring 2018 class.)






No comments:

Post a Comment